Seems appropriate given the thread title...
I saw that baccardi commercial and had to post it. Great minds think alike....although mine seems a lil slower..
That's 2 minutes of my life I can never get back. It was like watching a car wreck, you didn't want to see anymore but you can't look away either.
The country music channel just showed a special on Smokey and the Bandit movie. Very cool.
I didn't know Burt was a stuntman....
So an actor played a stuntman in a movie and watched his stunts from a movie he acted in? Only in Hollywood...In his movie Hooper, he played the part of a stuntman. In the movie they showed a highlight reel, it was the stunts he did on Deliverance
So an actor played a stuntman in a movie and watched his stunts from a movie he acted in? Only in Hollywood...
Does it happen in brinklandia?I'm sure it happens all over the place
Does it happen in brinklandia?
In his movie Hooper, he played the part of a stuntman. In the movie they showed a highlight reel, it was the stunts he did on Deliverance