What music are you listening to NOW?

I saw that baccardi commercial and had to post it. Great minds think alike....although mine seems a lil slower..
 
Thought I posted this but guess not.
from "The Preacher" ...
back when funny was funny without being vulgar.

 
The country music channel just showed a special on Smokey and the Bandit movie. Very cool.
I didn't know Burt was a stuntman....
 
The country music channel just showed a special on Smokey and the Bandit movie. Very cool.
I didn't know Burt was a stuntman....

In his movie Hooper, he played the part of a stuntman. In the movie they showed a highlight reel, it was the stunts he did on Deliverance
 
Hold music for a conference call that hasn't started. Not surprisingly it's not the best music I've ever heard. And it keeps repeating.
 
In his movie Hooper, he played the part of a stuntman. In the movie they showed a highlight reel, it was the stunts he did on Deliverance
So an actor played a stuntman in a movie and watched his stunts from a movie he acted in? Only in Hollywood...
 
In his movie Hooper, he played the part of a stuntman. In the movie they showed a highlight reel, it was the stunts he did on Deliverance

I don't know that I'd want to do the stunts in Deliverance......
 
Back
Top