What music are you listening to NOW?

Like most Sundays I've had classicfm out of London on in the shop most of the day. Needed a quick retro fix . . .


Did the trick.
 
Last edited:
Hahahaha. They just played this on the radio, I had to find it on youtube.
Now I can't stop listening to it.

I've been a skunk, I've come home drunk, I've blown some chunks, out on the driveway.
I have no cash, I am white trash, But I did it My Way.

 
Man that picture of the trailer houses mounted on pedestals with connecting stair wells looked real - like someone actually did that. Seeing that was worth watching the video alone.
 
It is real but I forget the story behind it. I want to say its a hotel, but I might be wrong about that part.
 
LoneStars post reminded me of some funny songs..
Since I just got back from my local..
 
I just listened to every single Rush song ever made.....twice! It was a long drive from Maine to Arkansas!!!
I also listened to a large selection of Pink Floyd too.....once!


Hope I don't need to make a list......:scare3:






Scott (I gotta fix some photo's and video's) B
 
SDB777 said:
It was a long drive from Maine to Arkansas!!!


Dude....you drove right through my state...did you at least beep when you went by?

:sarcastic:

:greeting:

:drinks:

Marc ( I'm just kidding) H.
:lolol:
 
SDB777 said:
I just listened to every single Rush song ever made.....twice! It was a long drive from Maine to Arkansas!!!
I also listened to a large selection of Pink Floyd too.....once!


Hope I don't need to make a list......:scare3:






Scott (I gotta fix some photo's and video's) B



Did you listen to this one?
 
Yesterday, this came on in the shop. I kinda dig it. :mocking:

 
Haven't heard that since I was a kid Brink. Thanks.
 
Back
Top