What music are you listening to NOW?

Brink said:
Kevin said:
Haven't heard that since I was a kid Brink. Thanks.

You were a kid Brink? So was I. Guess you out grew it?

:rotflmao3::rotflmao3::rotflmao3:
 
I mentioned this song in another thread so I have to get it out of my brain. One of my favorite songs as a kid. The one after too.


 
Last edited:
 
Last edited:
Anyone notice DJ Brink's WoodBarter dance party mix?

"knock on wood"
"wooden it be nice"
"Norwegian wood"
"maple leaf rag"
"Woodstock"
"evergreen"
"live oak"
"songs from the wood"
"lemon tree"
"40 miles from poplar bluff"
 
In the pines, where the sun don't ever shine . . .




Better (original) version . . .

 
Last edited:
I looked out the shop window and noticed the skies are red. Reminded me of my party days in the early 80s so I had to spin some classic vinyl . . . .

 
I looked out the shop window and noticed the skies are red. Reminded me of my party days in the early 80s so I had to spin some classic vinyl . . . .



Geez, I had forgotten about these guys. Distinctively 1980's.
 
I've been running around the shop like a madman so I figured some Holst will settle me down a we bit. I usually only listen to this compostiion on Sunday's along with some Water Music, but it's nice to change things up sometimes. Crank it up for maximum listening pleasure. . . . .

 
Last edited:
I,m an old 60s &70s rock addict. Quciksilver Messenger Service, CCR, Eagles, Hendricks, and it goes on.... My head is still stuck in the 60s (70s).
 
Back
Top