What music are you listening to NOW?


Time to rock the boat a lil with a cover song........and, a beautiful view with a killer voice. :cool2:
 

 
Last edited:
I want that 2 minutes and 44 seconds of my life back.

I wonder what the Brinkster is trying to pull over our eyes this time . . . . . .
 
Robins so far but you're ot usually so obvious. Maybe bird species was there ever an y bands called the cardinals? We had the Yardbirds, Byrds, Eagles, Black Crows, Flock of Seagulls, rooster Robin, Weird Chicken . . . . probably 100 others. Brink what are you up to . . .
 
Not up to anything
Just pointing out a lesser known singer from our northern neighbors.


It's at moments like this, that I'm embarrassed to be Canadian. That was bloody awful.
 
Interestingmonkey>Coolmonkey>Funmonkey>Snowmonkey>Gaymonkey>Lostmonkey>Bannedmonkey>Comehomemonkey> > > > > > > > >
 
I worry about you sometimes Brink...........:ponder:
 
Back
Top