What music are you listening to NOW?

If you keep posting gay videos lol . . . .


:blbl:



Disclaimer nothing against gays of course. :rolleyes:


Holy crap, I almost lost my drink on my computer. Now that right there, is funny. :ROFL3:
 
Brink if you're going to bring Canada to the table, bring some meat on the bone. Retro 80s at its best. . . . . . .

 
I dig me some Motown. No banned monkey. Try harder. Ever heard of Donnie and Marie or David Cassidy? That might get you in hot water. .. . .
 
Here's on of my favorites. I'm thinking about doing a 8 hour mini-series on this song alone.

 
Somewhere Paul Reubens and Mel Gibson are saying " hey that Bannedmonkey Brink came from the same town as us"


I never heard of Paul Reuben and as you can see Mel has been banned for posting gay videos.
 
For a modern Motown like fix. I love these guys they record all analog. Do everything like they used to. They are steady gaining popularity. Plus Sharon Jones comes from the same town as James Brown... Hit me!

 
Felt like a little retro today . . .

 
I've been in an old rock mood all week end. I'm listening to the Sons of Mercury Collection of The Quicksilver Messenger Service. I saw them in the mid sixties in concert. The 60-70 rock still is my favorite musical era. Before commercial stuff started. Right Now... "Edward, The Mad Shirt Grinder." Great piano player. They had an assortment of instruments back then. Not just guitars, bases and drums.
 
Back
Top