What music are you listening to NOW?

RipJ, Thx for opening my eyes....Duh on me....I saw that the vocals where done by 2 different girls, please tell me they are different girls, no? I just got my eyes checked last week....well, duh on me again. Heh!

You like drum solos? Here, this is recent. I wish I had a dollar for every drum Mike has. Dee :cool2:
 
Last edited:
35 years ago, I begged my parents to let me go to an Eagles concert. They flat out refused...their answer..."everyone at that concert will just be smoking pot". If you're wondering, no I don't smoke, or drink. That being said, don't forget to flush your joints! Hope you enjoy this from "Actual Miles".
 
I've heard it millions of times....i still played it, just to hear it. I love the part where he plays the guitar with the violin bow......
 
Back to Whitesnake lead singer David Coverdale. This is from an album in which Jimmy page was guitarist. BTW, this is a very good album.
 
Ok...I had my guitar hero game out today for my PS2....I was trying to play this song.......I sucked out....over and over. But I had a blast.

 
Nice shot of Einstein, and Oppenheimer's in this too. Robert Oppenheimer was instrumental in helping to develop the A-bomb.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top