What music are you listening to NOW?

Dream Theater minus John Myung, Tony Levin on Bass, Old Dream Theater drummer Mike Portnoy, Jordan Rudess on keyboard (aka "the wizard), and of Course John Petrucci!
This is actually the "Liquid Tension Project"
Peace, Dee
 

This is a friends band. (my friend is the drummer!!)
 
With a bass player like that I didn't notice the drummer. WoOtAgE \0/ <<<------- hands in the air! You auta put her on "Ladies of R&R" Can you get me her......uh nah nvm.
IMO, "Black Halo" is the most awesome cd.
 
Last edited:
This Asia Aura playlist is blasting at full volume right now to get me through what I love most . . . . SANDING! :banghead:

Not bad note on this entire album much less a bad song. if you want to hear the whole album I think you have to click the YOUTUBE link - I don't think playlists work for an embed. . . . . . .


 
Last edited:
Was a big fan of Asia back in the day. Definitely a lot of talent in that band from a lot of already successful bands. I could definitely hear the YES influence in their music. But with Steve Howe in the band, what would you expect. Great stuff.
 
John Petrucci...my favorite guitarist. His instrumental cd "Suspended Animation". Glasgow Kiss!
My favorite song on this cd is Animate-Inanimate, but it's 13 min long.
I can't get my pinky finger going like that.
That's John's signature Ernie Ball JP6 guitar.
 
Last edited:

Ok...let me say that I'm not a big country music fan. :bad:

However, I am a big fan of Motley Crue...:cool:

so with that said, here is a cover of a Crue song by a country band...

It's not too bad either.... :whatever:
 
Back
Top