What music are you listening to NOW?

Some of the strangest mistures make some of the greatest Blues

Jeff Beck and Rod Stewart - People Get Ready


For some reasons, I have inconsistent problems getting Music Videos from You Tube to embed
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Bah humbug. I hate Christmas music except on Christmas Day and a little on Christmas Eve night. We get bombarded with it as it is. How about some Box Tops. This guy looks like he's expecting to get arrested any second . . .

 
Box Tops were in that endless parade of one hit wonders in the music world. With videos produced like that, you can see why.
 
Pretty sure this one charted also . . .

 
I don't give much new stuff a listen @Mike Mills but since i like most of what you post I did give a listen. That's good stuff man!
 
Alan you have got to learn how to embed brother. It's not hard at all but there's something about your links that are really weird. I don't get what's causing this part with your links:

watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=pX6SuX0Z6AQ

Whatever that is, is the reason they aren't embedding.
 
Last edited:
Can you see the embedded videos inn everyone elses posts?
 
Yes with what others have embedded. And sometimes the image embed option works for me

Sometimes it tells me I can not embed the video from that URL sometimes it just does the odd little square as above message.
 
Man I would love to be able to go back in time and walk into this joint . . . .

 
Back
Top