What music are you listening to NOW?

All this talk of concerts and bands and favorite stuff got me really reaching back into my youth. As far as favorite whole albums with out any 'skippers' this is one of mine. IMO it's the best single work from Rush musically. And it's a hair thin line between this one and about 3 others from them.

I have been listening to this for ~ 30 minutes not gonna go inside until it's over. Still have a xmas present mirror to make before I can retire tonight, but here it is for you with enough time and appreciation for great rock music composition.

Some fought themselves, some fought each other
Most just followed one another
Lost and aimless like their brothers
For their hearts were so unclear
And the truth could not appear
Their spirits were divided into blinded
Hemispheres


 

Hey, I know that one. Me and other folks got kicked off a local wood site for quoting the founding fathers (Franklin, Jefferson, Madison)
Ah, and the one who changed things quoted this band know as Chumbawamb, proud anarchist from GB.
 
Last edited:
Me and other folks got kicked off a local wood site for quoting the founding fathers (Franklin, Jefferson, Madison)

You got to expand on that lol that's over the top.
 
You got to expand on that lol that's over the top.

Just a different forum several years ago. The Chumbawamb reminded me of it because a mod used a quote from them as a signature. I never paid any attention to it until he stopped all who used quotes/signatures with reference to the founding fathers. I looked them up on Wikipedia to see who he was quoting; they seem to have expanded it now but when I checked it was mainly anarchist. Doesn't mean their music is not good.

It was just something that popped out of my memory when I saw it. Too many fingers of Jack Daniels may have help also.
But what do you expect from someone who quotes Poe and gives youtube links based on themes from Stephen King movies?
 

Some fought themselves, some fought each other
Most just followed one another
Lost and aimless like their brothers
For their hearts were so unclear
And the truth could not appear
Their spirits were divided into blinded
Hemispheres



Although my hearing did not allow an initial like, I did like the lyrics and took the time to look them up. :ok:

Thanks for posting some of the lyrics as I could only catch about 1/4 of the words. I's sure I would not have researched more without your posting lyrics.
 
@Kevin, how do you share the video? I'm too stupid to figure it out! TA
 
@Kenbo @Tony I've updated the How TO thread on videos. I didn't realize we still had the old tutorial. It had no relevance to this software at all lol. Tony give it a try and let me know if I can make the tutorial any better. Try to embed a video after reading it. No David Cassidy stuff man . . . . .
 

Been listening to this stuff this morning. Pretty interesting...
 
Marc that's pretty fun stuff to listen to. :good:
 
I'm loving this song right now...downloading it !!
 
Back
Top