What music are you listening to NOW?

I am not an avid music listener but my wife is really into it . She is deaf, but thanks to technology was able to have cochlear implant surgery in 2003 .She has been wanting a nice Bluetooth speaker for a cpl years now and I figured it would make a nice annv gift ( she cried) . I know Marshall has been around and used in the music industry for a long time and figured it would be good. Bass is a big deal for her and this totally rocks !

image.webp
 
I am not an avid music listener but my wife is really into it . She is deaf, but thanks to technology was able to have cochlear implant surgery in 2003 .She has been wanting a nice Bluetooth speaker for a cpl years now and I figured it would make a nice annv gift ( she cried) . I know Marshall has been around and used in the music industry for a long time and figured it would be good. Bass is a big deal for her and this totally rocks !

View attachment 73781

Did you make/modify that? Even still...that is a supremely awesome gift. Good for you.....
 
That's one hell of a powerful song Marc.
 

My uncle used to work with this band in Maine back in the 70's....
 
Dave hum r.i.p.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLF103F8DAC713FC62

A little info about Dave, he was a very talented musician, played all kinds of instruments and then fell in love with the banjo. Kinda weird for an english musician. Sad part is he battled cancer and lost. He had cancer removed from his right hand and it basically left him with a claw hand. He re taught himself how to play with that hand, amazing! The music world suffered a big loss when he passed. Check out his web site which his family still runs. When you think you have it tough, think of him and it puts things into perspective. I am always humbled with the perfection with which he played, and the sheer number of songs he new, and most of all his love of just performing for people.
 
Last edited:
I figure sometime tonight I need to get working on the Mold for Kevin's little uber secret project He's got me working on. Just hope I don't have to glue up a blank and wait... so I can just machine part of the mold tonight And I'll have Blue October playing on Pandora or my Ipod while doing it.

They're out of Austin, Tx. so it kinds fits who the project is for!!
 
For some reason it seems to be one of those "repeat days" at work....

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top