What music are you listening to NOW?

Haha actually I do dig ghostbusters - haven't heard this pairing before though - kinda cool! makes it sound kinda dark though.
 
I'm thinking I need to have an intervention with my Daughter, Just found out she loaded Nickelback onto my iPod.......
 
I can't listen to that nickelback genre more than 0.07 seconds before I want to start killing people. Innocent people. Guilty people. Men. Women. Children. Babies. Doesn't matter.
 
I like Nickelback....

I know. You're on my list of undesirables and you're going to be one of the first to go once law & order break down. Give me just a sec to get COM . . .


com.webp
 
My daughter #2 has applied to attend the St. Lawrence Conservatory in Appleton WI where she would major in music education and minor in vocal performance. She had to audition and this is her recorded audition. She had to sing one song in a foreign language and one of her choice. What do you think?

 
Scott I just gave it a listen. Man she is very talented - and pretty too! She could stay busy doing weddings and funerals. :ok:

@Final Strut
 
Who'd a thunk this could be covered on an acoustical guitar? This girl is phenomenal!
 
I think Henry has a new crush . . . .
 
Just saw that PBS is showing a live concert of Eric Clapton at 8 tonight AZ time. "Slowhand at 70" im a huge fan......
 
Back
Top