woodtickgreg
scroll, flat, spin
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
Founding Member
Full Member
Forum Moderator
That's was a fantastic movie.
That's was a fantastic movie.
Godfather, groundhog day, star wars, lethal weapon, avatar, stripes and as many mash shows as I can find. Are any of these on your list?One of about a dozen movies that we watch about once a year or so.
You busted that list our like a BOSS. I only named a few while I brushed my toothOutlaw Josey Wales
Jeremiah Johnson
Fargo
O' Brother
Groundhog Day
Most of the Star Trek movies
All of the Star Wars movies
Search for the Holy Grail
The Deer Hunter (or anything with Walken in it)
Godfather Trilogy
Raging Bull
The French Connection
Shawshank Redemption
Lord of the Rings (all)
Reservoir Dogs
Goodfellas
Donnie Brasco
Miller's Crossing well you get the idea pretty much any mob movie
Anything with Jimmy Stewart in it
Gladiator
300
Any Eastwood Spaghetti Western with Morricone soundtrack
Inglorious Basterds
There's more but can't think of them offhand.
You busted that list our like a BOSS.
Currently listening to Vanilla Ice because of that jackhole Marc @ripjack13 and his Pizza rap.
