What music are you listening to NOW?

Just so no one forgets one of the true masters . . . .

 
Last night I was listening to Fleetwood restaurant. When they rock the band or mic is in town I can hear them from the bedroom.

Reason I live here and not the mainland number 7,365
 
Outlaw Josey Wales
Jeremiah Johnson
Fargo
O' Brother
Groundhog Day
Most of the Star Trek movies
All of the Star Wars movies
Search for the Holy Grail
The Deer Hunter (or anything with Walken in it)
Godfather Trilogy
Raging Bull
The French Connection
Shawshank Redemption
Lord of the Rings (all)
Reservoir Dogs
Goodfellas
Donnie Brasco
Miller's Crossing well you get the idea pretty much any mob movie
Anything with Jimmy Stewart in it
Gladiator
300
Any Eastwood Spaghetti Western with Morricone soundtrack
Inglorious Basterds

There's more but can't think of them offhand.
 
Yep, just as I thought, same list and some titles I will be searching for on amazon because it's been to long since I've seen them.
 
Outlaw Josey Wales
Jeremiah Johnson
Fargo
O' Brother
Groundhog Day
Most of the Star Trek movies
All of the Star Wars movies
Search for the Holy Grail
The Deer Hunter (or anything with Walken in it)
Godfather Trilogy
Raging Bull
The French Connection
Shawshank Redemption
Lord of the Rings (all)
Reservoir Dogs
Goodfellas
Donnie Brasco
Miller's Crossing well you get the idea pretty much any mob movie
Anything with Jimmy Stewart in it
Gladiator
300
Any Eastwood Spaghetti Western with Morricone soundtrack
Inglorious Basterds

There's more but can't think of them offhand.
You busted that list our like a BOSS. I only named a few while I brushed my tooth
 
Back
Top