What music are you listening to NOW?

Right now I am listening to John Prine....."Sam Stone'...and
Steppenwolf..... 'Snowblind friend'.

"sweet songs never last too long on broken radio's"
"but he will always be a problem to his poor and puzzled mother, but he'll always be another one of us"

IMG_2255.webp

IMG_2258.webp
 
Right now I am listening to John Prine....."Sam Stone'...and
Steppenwolf..... 'Snowblind friend'.

"sweet songs never last too long on broken radio's"
"but he will always be a problem to his poor and puzzled mother, but he'll always be another one of us"

View attachment 140972

View attachment 140973
Is that Warren Haynes in the Steppenwolf poster? Man that dude plays with everyone!
 
Like this version the Best!!

Sing Me Back Home! (merle haggards original song - Rolling Stone Magazine - "There's a toughness to Merle's sentimentality in this 1967 song befitting its real-life source material. It's a eulogy to fellow San Quentin inmate "Rabbit" Hendricks, who killed a police officer during a botched escape attempt and was sent to the gas chamber. "

 

Most people like or know Gordon for "The Wreck of the Edmond Fitzgerald" which by all rights is a great song but Sundown is a GREAT song of his also and a fun one!
Gordon Lightfoot - Sundown
"Sometimes I think its a shame, when I get feelin better, when I'm feelin no pain"
 
OOOhhh 2 in a row, There was a time when I would play along to this song. Keep The Nirvana Unplugged Songbook in my desk,
Not one of his own songs but David Bowie original folks. But such a good version


"We passed upon the stairs,
Spoke of what and where
Although I wasn't there
He said "I was a friend"
Which came as a suprise
I spoke into his eyes " I thought you died alone a long long time ago"
 
Back
Top