The ambient background sounds of Stormwind City, Azeroth.
Sounds like greek to me.Mostly foreign music, German Austrian, French, Spanish, Greek, and such. Even Polish and Russian. don't know too many words, but the music and voices are outstanding. here's one I just heard today. I believe the singer singing possibly German, but could be Greek.........
.
You have to listen to the whole song to get into a good wood working mood. ........... Jerry (in Tucson)
Mostly foreign music, German Austrian, French, Spanish, Greek, and such. Even Polish and Russian. don't know too many words, but the music and voices are outstanding. here's one I just heard today. I believe the singer singing possibly German, but could be Greek.........
.
You have to listen to the whole song to get into a good wood working mood. ........... Jerry (in Tucson)
I just found out THIS particular song is in German. It's actually about protecting the earth. It's from '82. She did a version in Dutch, and the song had English lyrics/subtitles. ............. Jerry (in Tucson)So in the morning, you say to take / love flight. Das est (ist) einer (ein) Deustch Lied ...
Jawohl........... Jerry (in Tucson)So in the morning, you say to take / love flight. Das est (ist) einer (ein) Deustch Lied ...