What music are you listening to NOW?

Mostly foreign music, German Austrian, French, Spanish, Greek, and such. Even Polish and Russian. don't know too many words, but the music and voices are outstanding. here's one I just heard today. I believe the singer singing possibly German, but could be Greek.........

.

You have to listen to the whole song to get into a good wood working mood. ........... Jerry (in Tucson)
Sounds like greek to me.
 
@Nubsnstubs
Jerry, you may like this album...


Décollage (feat. Lou Lou Ghelichkhani)
03:24 Meu Négo (feat. Karina Zaviani)
06:45 Quem Me Leva (feat. Elin Melgarejo)
10:15 Firelight (feat. Lou Lou Ghelichkhani)
13:48 Sola in Citta (feat. Elin Melgarejo)
16:16 No More Disguise (feat. Lou Lou Ghelichkhani)
19:45 Saudade
21:54 Claridad (feat. Natalia Clavier)
25:39 Nãs Dois (feat. Karina Zaviani)
28:43 Para Sempre (feat. Elin Melgarejo)
31:42 Le Coeur (feat. Lou Lou Ghelichkhani)
34:47 Bateau Rouge (feat. Lou Lou Ghelichkhani)
38:57 Depth of My Soul (feat. Shana Halligan)
 
Last edited:
Mostly foreign music, German Austrian, French, Spanish, Greek, and such. Even Polish and Russian. don't know too many words, but the music and voices are outstanding. here's one I just heard today. I believe the singer singing possibly German, but could be Greek.........

.

You have to listen to the whole song to get into a good wood working mood. ........... Jerry (in Tucson)

So in the morning, you say to take / love flight. Das est (ist) einer (ein) Deustch Lied ...
 
So in the morning, you say to take / love flight. Das est (ist) einer (ein) Deustch Lied ...
I just found out THIS particular song is in German. It's actually about protecting the earth. It's from '82. She did a version in Dutch, and the song had English lyrics/subtitles. ............. Jerry (in Tucson)
 

I saw these guys a few years ago They put on a great show.
 
The wife was at a wedding recently for her niece and the surprise guest singer was Kenny Chesney! So guess what we're listening to now.
Two years ago the sister of the bride (her other niece) got married and the surprise guest singer was Zac Brown, that was awesome! Now my
favorite is Zac Brown band. The brother of the two girls is getting married next, and we can't wait to see who they will surprise
him with. .
 
Back
Top