BOINGGGGG!!! I think Wiley Coyote had a pair!
Nope, new fly fishing shirt
That is a local school for us, Pocono Mountain Schools.I just got this notification ( I really did). "You won't want to miss PMS Basketball". Not sure I want to go to that!
I'm pretty sure the AI robot targeted Mikey for a different PMS basketball league.That is a local school for us, Pocono Mountain Schools.
post modern synesthesiaI'm pretty sure the AI robot targeted Mikey for a different PMS basketball league.
Maybe pre-modern, in Mikey's case.post modern synesthesia
seemed like a fit after having read some of his musings/writingMaybe pre-modern, in Mikey's case.
Got tired of trying to remember where I put what in a fly tying vest and went to a FishPond chest pack and lanyard. Life has been much simpler since!Nope, new fly fishing shirt
Think these were made for drug dealers and just passed off as fishing gear.
right on timeMy 2026 New Year's Resolution
To finish all the projects from 2025 that I should have done in 2024,
after I had started them in 2023 after buying the supplies for them in 2022
with the tutorials I found in 2021!
Fake news. The real pyramid has bacon at every level.