A Joke a Day Keeps The Boredom Away . . .

I remember these days vividly. Mom would use whatever was needed to address the situation before it got out of control; a switch, shoe, hairbrush, wooden spoon / spatula, belt, etc..... some lessons only need to be learned once per lifetime!

I sent this to Mom & copied my brother and sister. I said, Thank you, Mom!

FB_IMG_1768176964141.webp
 
I remember these days vividly. Mom would use whatever was needed to address the situation before it got out of control; a switch, shoe, hairbrush, wooden spoon / spatula, belt, etc..... some lessons only need to be learned once per lifetime!

I sent this to Mom & copied my brother and sister. I said, Thank you, Mom!

View attachment 283177
1000000% agree
 
One day, a man rubbed a lamp. A genie popped out of the lamp and said, "You have three wishes. I will grant whatever you wish for, but understand... every politician in the world will then get twice as much as you wish for... so be careful what you wish for."
The man said, "That's easy! I want a hundred billion dollars."
An enormous pile of cash instantaneously appeared in front of him. "Now each politician has two hundred billion."
The man said, "No problem. I am happy as long as I have my money. Now I want a solid gold Mercedes."
A gold Mercedes appeared in front of him, and the genie said, "Now each politician has two of these."
The man was happier than ever.
He thought a bit longer about his last wish, and then said, "You know, I have always wanted to donate a kidney..."
 
Back
Top