your wife is so lucky to have you, hope she realizes how much you think of her
You are so right!your wife is so lucky to have you, hope she realizes how much you think of her
That is in Europe. They likely have every holiday represented throughout the store as not to offend anyone.
Not true. In Europe that would not qualify as valentines because of the sexism of assuming that women want cleaning items.That is in Europe. They likely have every holiday represented throughout the store as not to offend anyone.
Henry did not mention women, nor did I. So there was no sexism until your response....Not true. In Europe that would not qualify as valentines because of the sexism of assuming that women want cleaning items.
While certainly true for some this notion is something not displayed openly or commonly in Europe.
Real talk aside, that meme is sorta funny.
Hmm. Now that I see it true. I guess I was not looking properly. My bad.Henry did not mention women, nor did I. So there was no sexism until your response....
And yes, still can be funny depending on perspective.
In fairness to Dan, it was @vegas urban lumber who made it sexist by assuming my wife is my valentine.Henry did not mention women, nor did I. So there was no sexism until your response....
And yes, still can be funny depending on perspective.
Actually that is a very good question. Gonna ask my uncle who has got a doctorate in philosophy. Let’s see what he’s gonna say.In fairness to Dan, it was @vegas urban lumber who made it sexist by assuming my wife is my valentine.
Besides, in this day and age where sex is personal choice, is it even possible to be sexist anymore?
my sincerest non-apologiesIn fairness to Dan, it was @vegas urban lumber who made it sexist by assuming my wife is my valentine.
Besides, in this day and age where sex is personal choice, is it even possible to be sexist anymore?
Really tough to see!!!
Impossible for meReally tough to see!!!
Yeah, I thought they were ducks.Impossible for me
They look a bit shady...
Geese?
Yes. You have to zoom in. A lot. If you have a smaller screen device. I suspect you have to zoom in a bit even on a computer.Geese?
No I’m being an evil grammar guy and pointing out that the plural of goose is geese and not gooses.Yes. You have to zoom in. A lot. If you have a smaller screen device. I suspect you have to zoom in a bit even on a computer.
There are at least two flocks up in the sky.