Brotherhood of the Traveling hat

So what era are we are talking about pre- Barney and Fred Era OR Abbott & Costello era OR Ralph & Ed era?
 
Last edited:
Its what "THEY" say! Even earned me a new nickname in certain circles (actually a retired pastor hung that nickname on me) - Doobie.
 
It's called "I don't use the car air conditioner much and the windows are down". I don't get to use it if the wife is in the car - A/C for her, turned way down!
 
It's called "I don't use the car air conditioner much and the windows are down". I don't get to use it if the wife is in the car - A/C for her, turned way down!
Li’l Mikey I am taking notes- this is why you are married for a long time. Duly noted.
 
Ok, after getting off the plane, kissing the sacred Texas ground and waving off all those people who were staring at the guy who was kissing the ground, within 35 minutes was in Lil Mikey’s Nirvana!
IMG_5240.jpeg IMG_5242.jpeg IMG_5243.jpeg IMG_5244.jpeg

Smell-a-vision is extra $$$$$. My Venmo is ________!
 
Last edited:
Ok, after getting off the plane, kissing the sacred Texas ground and waving off all those people who were staring at the guy who was kissing the ground, within 35 minutes was in Lil Mikey’s Nirvana! View attachment 262543View attachment 262544View attachment 262545View attachment 262546 Smell-a-vision is extra $$$$$. My Venmo is ________!
Wish I had an olfactory app so I could smell that BBQ! You ought to alert the local Texans to join you there sometime when you are here. Chuck
 
View attachment 262326

Iff'n anyone wonders how old we are - let's just say -

"We were born in a time where if something was broken,
we would fix it,
NOT throw it away!"
Let's just say that @Mike Hill and I both attended our 50th high school reunions this year!!

And I'm still fixing things!! My kids all have given me coffee cups with various names from Barry to dad to peepaw to uncle, etc., that says "If (insert name) can't fix it we're screwed".

Great 30 minutes in the McDonald's parking visiting with you Mike. Let's do lunch next time! I was in the area visiting my niece before heading to Alabama for a 3-day master class on turkey mounting by 2 world class taxidermists
So what era are we are talking about pre- Barney and Fred Era OR Abbott & Costello era OR Ralph & Ed era?
Barney and Fred Era AND Ralph & Ed era but not Abbott & Costello era
 
I went to my 50th high school reunion this year as well. Not having seen most of those people for 40-50 years, i'd have recognized only about a third of them without a name tag. in the mirror, i look like i did in 1974, not at all like my current pictures!!
 
Back
Top