So what era are we are talking about pre- Barney and Fred Era OR Abbott & Costello era OR Ralph & Ed era?
Last edited:
So “Takin’ it to the Streets”, Going ”On My Own”, BUT “I Keep Forgetting”, THAT you are “What A Fool Believes” your a doppelgänger of that guy?Usually it's Michael McDonald.

Just having a little fun with you Li’l Mikey that is all.Its what "THEY" say! Even earned me a new nickname in certain circles (actually a retired pastor hung that nickname on me) - Doobie.

Li’l Mikey I am taking notes- this is why you are married for a long time. Duly noted.It's called "I don't use the car air conditioner much and the windows are down". I don't get to use it if the wife is in the car - A/C for her, turned way down!
Hey, you still got hair, and that is a plus.It's called "I don't use the car air conditioner much and the windows are down". I don't get to use it if the wife is in the car - A/C for her, turned way down!

I'm guessing Red angus and Charlet however I could see Hereford and White park too. Can't use any Australian Reds or Italian Chianinas.
Looks like heaven!Ok, after getting off the plane, kissing the sacred Texas ground and waving off all those people who were staring at the guy who was kissing the ground, within 35 minutes was in Lil Mikey’s Nirvana! View attachment 262543View attachment 262544View attachment 262545View attachment 262546 Smell-a-vision is extra $$$$$. My Venmo is ________!
Wish I had an olfactory app so I could smell that BBQ! You ought to alert the local Texans to join you there sometime when you are here. ChuckOk, after getting off the plane, kissing the sacred Texas ground and waving off all those people who were staring at the guy who was kissing the ground, within 35 minutes was in Lil Mikey’s Nirvana! View attachment 262543View attachment 262544View attachment 262545View attachment 262546 Smell-a-vision is extra $$$$$. My Venmo is ________!
dead dry brisket?Ok, after getting off the plane, kissing the sacred Texas ground and waving off all those people who were staring at the guy who was kissing the ground, within 35 minutes was in Lil Mikey’s Nirvana! View attachment 262543View attachment 262544View attachment 262545View attachment 262546 Smell-a-vision is extra $$$$$. My Venmo is ________!
Always have to be on the lookout for those unique and special deals! ChuckNever know what you might find in a yarn store. No name or other ID, but well done!
View attachment 262561
Let's just say that @Mike Hill and I both attended our 50th high school reunions this year!!View attachment 262326
Iff'n anyone wonders how old we are - let's just say -
"We were born in a time where if something was broken,
we would fix it,
NOT throw it away!"
Barney and Fred Era AND Ralph & Ed era but not Abbott & Costello eraSo what era are we are talking about pre- Barney and Fred Era OR Abbott & Costello era OR Ralph & Ed era?