- Thread Starter Thread Starter
- #61
LoneStar said:I'm tired of all the PM's I'm getting offering me free wood...
I can go to my grave in peace. WB is already a success.

LoneStar said:I'm tired of all the PM's I'm getting offering me free wood...

Kevin said:tnhunter said:Kevin, got any more of the FBE in 1.5 x 1.5 x ??? . Looking for a few for call blanks
Just a bunch of junk. Let me know if you want some. They are 6/4 for sure. :i_dunno:
davduckman2010 said:kevin how much for lot 11 duckman
ripjack13 said:Do you have any cut offs ? at least 2"wx5"Lx1"Thick? or bigger that you can put in a FRB? And then I can put some greenbacks in your pocket....

sounds good...i can always cut them to what i need. I can't drive 55, but $55 sounds good to me. :thanx:Kevin said:ripjack13 said:Do you have any cut offs ? at least 2"wx5"Lx1"Thick? or bigger that you can put in a FRB? And then I can put some greenbacks in your pocket....
Rip,
Cutoffs are so diverse that it's hard (and very time-consuming) to get anything uniform together. I can put a box of wood together for you though. How does $55 sound? I'd cover the shipping for you so that's a deep price cut for you. If that sounds fair I'll post some pics and you can yea or nay them.
![]()
Kevin said:More goodies.
Kevin
Has anyone opted for that delicacy:dunno::dunno: That's one of the $57 pieces........right? :wacko1::wacko1:



jimmythewoodworker said:Kevin said:More goodies.
Kevin
Mmmmmmmmmmm #60 looks yummy yum yum.Has anyone opted for that delicacy:dunno::dunno: That's one of the $57 pieces........right? :wacko1::wacko1:
May an Alien request a PM with $$$$$$ particulars? :dunno::dunno:
:jtaew: :woodfix: :hookup: :bbq2:

Kevin said:txpaulie said:Kev,
Add me to the list!
If'n you could fill a LFRB with +/- 5/4 flitches, I'll get funds to you ASAP!
p![]()
Paul,
I'm not real clear on exactly what you want. Do these boards need to have bark? One edge? Two? Whatchya wanting to make with these? How about this? It'll have no live edge except at the top but lots of pretty feather and a little red in a game box. It has some checks but mostly on the top of the crotch. I could put something else in there too.
:i_dunno:
If this won't work just say the word - I'll dig something else up that will.
![]()




txpaulie said:Kevin said:txpaulie said:Kev,
Add me to the list!
If'n you could fill a LFRB with +/- 5/4 flitches, I'll get funds to you ASAP!
p![]()
Paul,
I'm not real clear on exactly what you want. Do these boards need to have bark? One edge? Two? Whatchya wanting to make with these? How about this? It'll have no live edge except at the top but lots of pretty feather and a little red in a game box. It has some checks but mostly on the top of the crotch. I could put something else in there too.
:i_dunno:
If this won't work just say the word - I'll dig something else up that will.
![]()
LOL, sorry...
I did not see this at all!:dash2:
You know I'll take whatever ya got, and if'n this is still available, it'll work!
If there is a member who has a special plan for this crotch, I'll defer to them!
I'm looking for flitches, +/- 5/4, live edge is a plus, but not vital, whatever you can stuff in a game box!
Thanks!
p

txpaulie said::rofl2:
YES!
...and now I know what a "flitch" is!
p:fool::fool:

justturnin said:Kevin said:justturnin said::dash2::dash2::cray::cray:
These are fantastic....
Got anything smaller like a LFRB size crotch? Can be green and whole, I will cut it.
Chris I'm sure I can come up with something for ya. What are you going to make so I can look for something specifically to fit the bill? Do you want the 12 x 12 FRB or the Game Box?
Mostly going to be pen(4/4), bottle stoppers (6/4), and peppermills (12/4) as well as some in between. Either lfrb is fine with me.![]()

Kevin said:txpaulie said::rofl2:
YES!
...and now I know what a "flitch" is!
p:fool::fool:
:fit:
Well then, that's all you had to say in the first place.
:fool:
:yikes::yikes: