- Thread Starter Thread Starter
- #81
justturnin said:justturnin said:Kevin said:justturnin said::dash2::dash2::cray::cray:
These are fantastic....
Got anything smaller like a LFRB size crotch? Can be green and whole, I will cut it.
Chris I'm sure I can come up with something for ya. What are you going to make so I can look for something specifically to fit the bill? Do you want the 12 x 12 FRB or the Game Box?
Mostly going to be pen(4/4), bottle stoppers (6/4), and peppermills (12/4) as well as some in between. Either lfrb is fine with me.![]()
Hey Kevin,
Just a reminder to :hookup:.
Looking for some gnarly flames.
Believe or not I haven't forgotten you this time, I'm just that busy. My non WB orders are killing me. It's as if the people who pay twice to three times and more than what y'all pay expect immediate service or something.

I'm gonna try to get you a picture up soon, unless you just let me ship it. If I do that and you're not happy I have to pay the return shipping, and that's cool with me because no one ever wants to return my wood.
:nah: You make the call.
:irishjig::irishjig::irishjig:







Kevin



