- Thread Starter Thread Starter
- #21
RE: Persimmon and 1/4" walmut
Mike and Roy- your packages are in the mail..............
Mike and Roy- your packages are in the mail..............
Mike1950 said:Mike and Roy- your packages are in the mail..............


Zdry is fine just trying to save you work.I would like 2 pieces 14-18 in square thick as possible. let me know the fee and I will send it.Mike1950 said:Dean I almost have nothing Green. let me drag out wood tomorow and get picture of both sides. I will post new pics tomorrow. m
Mike1950 said:Mike, I went out and looked at pile. I have a very nice 3" rough cut piece. 8' long so there is plenty. Pictures now will show nothing. Do you want me to run 24" piece through the planer? Or do you want me to stuff a game box- extra space filled with walnut thins.(no bother either way for me) $45.00 Incl. shipping. let me know. Also did you turn cherry yet?
Mike1950 said:Mike I will cut and mail today. Also I have another cherry blank that is almost the same as that one- if interested. Thanks, M
Mike1950 said:Keepin with the rules- sold the black piece of persimmon in post 9 to justturnin for $50 inc shipping. It is 17 x13x 2 5/8. I will trim it -stuff it and whateverelse fits in a LFR game box. Enjoy and thanks.


Mike1950 said:Chris, I have not had a chance to make anything out of it. But when I cut it the smoothness of the cut is amazing. Hope you like-seems like everyone has.![]()