How's your day been?

Ray D

Reaction score
First name
Ray
I'm guessing that's sidecar @CWS. You said you had a good time b.s.ing on the porch but that sign is clearly saying that it is forbidden. Lol

Last edited:

CWS

Reaction score
First name
Curt
I'm guessing that's sidecar @CWS. You said you had a good time b.s.ing on the porch but that sign is clearly saying that it is forbidden. Lol
That doesn't apply to some people. He is one of my groupies so I can't do anything wrong.:lol2::sofa:

Schroedc

Still making sawdust, Maybe make some money....
Reaction score
First name
Colin
Finally got to sleep about 3am, woke up in shooting pain about 730, decided F#$@ this and drive myself about 40 minutes to the good hospital for urgent care. Sat there about three hours waiting to be seen since today was broken bone, heart attach, and cuts requiring stitches day there. Finally saw someone, they set up referrals to physical therapy and a back doctor and gave me Prednisone and Percodan, so far things are starting to loosen up but that could be the meds making me not care....

rocky1

Creator of Shavings and Sawdust!
Reaction score
First name
Rocky
Today started pretty good, phone call this morning, won local Tea Party fund raiser raffle, choice of 3 guns, I picked the Smith & Wesson M&P Sport II in 5.56. already have an AR but I already have 3 - 870 shotguns and I didn't like the looks of the little Kimber hammerless revolver.

Then I got in the Durango and the AC fan quit overnight. Worked when I parked it last night, nothing this morning. Fuses and relays are all good. Went to town to get my gun, gun store didn't have it in stock, have to wait until end of the week to get that. :impatient:

Sidecar

Hot Damn Boy Howdy
Reaction score
First name
Kevin
Been a dandy day , wandered over to ol @CWS s camp , Diana made sure our crawls were full , never leave there hungry !
Went out to the shop for a short bit , learned some things and noticed ol Curt put a box of cool wood on the floor , I know it's a trick to keep from look'n up ! Cool stuff outta my reach , had to get down the road though Curt was fix'n to glue up a box he's build'n and it's not gonna be a wam bam thank ya mam glue'n ! ........ He's gonna have that stuff places only sawdust and chiggers seem to go ......
Oh yeah ..... Diana gave me an old timey pickle receipe , it's good stuff fellas !

rocky1

Creator of Shavings and Sawdust!
Reaction score
First name
Rocky
Researched fan problem on Durango, figured I'd start with the switch, trying to figure out how to get it out, found thread on same problem, Dodge tech said it's the fan resistor, common problem on those. $10 part, it's on the way. Checked and it's an easy fix, 2 screws on passenger's side floorboard, has been replaced before. Original wiring harness is 14 gauge wire, smokes the wire an inch or two back into the harness when it fries, so they come with 6 inches of harness to cut back and replace that. 12 gauge wire on those, and they're all green wires, so it's been replaced and should be a simple 2 screws unplug and plug new part in repair.

However... old man said brakes went out on his 06 Chevy 3500, mechanic is coming out in the morning to fix that, I get to assist him. Little fart only has one arm, but he's a pretty decent mechanic regardless. Amazes me at the things he does accomplish. Then I took the 2012 3500 to lunch and mud in the rims was shaking it pretty good on the way back to the office, so I decided to wash the rims out, and noticed the rear rotors are a little chewed up on it, started looking closer, and we got 2 of them to replace brakes on all 4 wheels. Yee Haa!!!

Last edited:

woodtickgreg

scroll, flat, spin
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
Founding Member
Forum Moderator
Reaction score
First name
Greg
Worked most of the day in the rain, not fun. But I did win a couple of schwinn bikes and an old Montgomery ward 3 speed bike in an online auction! That made the day a little better.

Schroedc

Still making sawdust, Maybe make some money....
Reaction score
First name
Colin
How are you feeling today Colin?

Between the drugs and a visit to the chiropractor I can move again, the side effects from the Prednisone are screwing me up. Plus some personal items stressing me today. Did manage to get about 100 blanks cut, the kits out of the bags and sorted.