Nice back yard! A little pressure washing would spruce it up. Plenty of days ahead for that, though! ChuckWas working in the yard and then it started raining.
That was a good enough reason to go in the garage and turn some wood to make a holiday ornament fer some lucky WB member!!
I didn't really want to pressure wash the pool deck today anyway
View attachment 281451
I've gotta start reading this forum on a computer instead of my tiny phone screen! Miss some of these details unless mentioned.The blue statue with the sunglasses is rather impressive!
Lee is a man of impeccable taste.The blue statue with the sunglasses is rather impressive!
Ugh. Good luck, hope it turns out on the low end for you.Our predicted snow keeps going up, a few hours ago they said "expected" 7 inches with possibility up to 11. Now they are saying expected 10.5 inches. Not the direction I wanted to see the trend line moving.
At least we won't have blizzard conditions. Our winds will only be 25 mph, not the 35 required for a blizzard.
If we get this snow, it will be more than we had all of last year.
i missed that at first look, though i don't know howThe blue statue with the sunglasses is rather impressive!
It happens. Some things just stick out. You'll perk up soon and find it simply tritylating the voluptuous items Lee has abreast to the pool.i missed that at first look, though i don't know how
Doesn't look that way. Noon forecast is up to 12-14". If we get that, we will be snowed in for several days. Things out in the country take a little longer to get dug out. Getting snowblower running this afternoon, then dealing with huge mounds of leaves and corn husks that blew into various areas from high winds earlier this week.Ugh. Good luck, hope it turns out on the low end for you.
Amazing Vortex this time around. Southern front range of Colorado is so dry. Southwest has had a little, but not much as I was in that area hunting and not much and that was just a few weeks ago. I was on the east side of the divide.Doesn't look that way. Noon forecast is up to 12-14". If we get that, we will be snowed in for several days. Things out in the country take a little longer to get dug out. Getting snowblower running this afternoon, then dealing with huge mounds of leaves and corn husks that blew into various areas from high winds earlier this week.
Only bright spot is measurable snow on the ground might not be as deep as there will be some melting, but predicting 25 mph winds. Last time we had those conditions, had 5 ft of snow build up in the driveway which is over 100 yards long. Got a house, fridge and freezer full of food, so will just hibernate a few days.
Our trout, like yours, are thirsty.So far we're dry also, inspite of a reported weak La Nina. Mt Bachelor has 2 inch base, they need at least a foot to open any runs at all.
But I see Copper Mountain is hosting the World Cup races this week so somebody is getting some snow ... or they're making it all.Our trout, like yours, are thirsty.
I picked her up, a mannequin torso, in Wilton Manors Florida a few years ago on top of a bulk trash pile of branches. My truck just seemed to go around the block on its own so I can pick her up. I brought her home and told Cindy look what I got! She said cool!!!The blue statue with the sunglasses is rather impressive!
We enjoyed seeing y'all Chuck!Turned out to be just a delightful day here today, with the temp topping out about 80. My wife & I took a road trip up to Fredericksburg, Texas, to see the 1st Annual Texas Woodworkers Market, and ran into @Tony and @Bean_counter! Always great to see fellow WB members. Took no pics as there were tons of people passing through the market. Chuck