So there's a chance I may need to get my heavy jacket out this year huh?!
So there's a chance I may need to get my heavy jacket out this year huh?!
We are the same. We've had a crazy year. Triple the amount of snow we had all of last year and below zero temps. In spite of that we won't have a white Christmas. 60°+ temp predicted that day.
NEVER trust the weathermen!Yesterday at about 4:30pm, I didn't like the way the clouds were building up, so checked my weather on the computer. "No rain expected in the next 10 days" it stated. Still didn't like what I could see in reality, so moved everything inside that had to do with this job I'm working on. I decided to leave my table saw uncovered because we weren't going to get rain for the next 10 days.
I woke up this morning and this is what my saw looked like. It's partially covered by my patio roof is why only half is wet. View attachment 282355
here is the saw. That'll be a nice red when things dry out. I did cover with some stickers holding up a piece of plywood over the saw top and covered it up with the tarps I have for covering it. .
View attachment 282356
Today's temp is 68. ............. Nubs
The power wasn't off more than a couple of hours and the rain has stopped. Pretty dreary day but the shop is warm and bright, radio playing. I'm using up some used AC plywood to make a couple of cabinets for the garage.I was sweating while working outside yesterday in short sleeves. Very odd and discomforting for this time of year.
You need snow worse than we do.We got snow……3/4 of an inch, frigid, and windy. But back to the unseasonably warm starting tomorrow. Very strange.