What did you do in your shop today?

Congrats! Let us know how the setup goes.
Mobile stand installed and it’s sitting upright. So far, no issues. Hardest thing so far was standing it up after putting the base on. It was a very wise choice to get the mobile base.

The hardware is on a numbered card and it’s pretty much follow the numbers. All hardware is metric so I had to dig a little deeper in the toolbox.
 
Sanding is done! Broke all the edges by hand.
20261005_171313.webp
Ready for stain.
20261005_174116.webp
First coat of stain applied. I even have some extra slats just in case that murphy guy shows up.
20261005_190651.webp
Waterbased stain soaked right in. I'll give em a day to dray and then apply another coat.
20261005_190710.webp
Im trying to match some existing decore in the church. But that stuff is pine, I dont have any, lol. So I used maple.
 
2nd coat of stain on, color is darker now. Camera doesn't really show the color well, its kind of a cocoa brown.
20261006_110041.webp 20261006_110049.webp
 
Hey Greg - you missed a spot. Middle row, 14th board, couple inches in from the far end... just kidding. I'm interested to see what this looks like when it's all put together.
 
Back
Top