What music are you listening to NOW?

My fellow former trippers will love this reminder of why we ever tripped in the first place. Headphones were a must. Along with a babysitter. . . . .

 
Last edited:
Really like these guys.
Love the simple synth line and story puts the most "gangsta" rapper to shame... without cussing.
 
Last edited:
I really like the second one.
Here is one I linked to about a year ago but I think that link is dead now.

 
I'm sorta digging this Blitzen Trapper stuff. I like the ones I listen to so far. Their live stuff sucks IMO but the studio work is good. But I bet they are good to see live, just not listen to live.
 

Christopher Walken....dancen! Ha. Good video...good song.
 
My wife agreed to fill in for a fellow nurse tonight so Sade (shaw-day for you rednecks) is keeping me company in the shop, I have her playlist going but I'll pick this one for you. This will probably surprise most of you but I have always loved most of her music. Yeah it's 80's musical glibbery but I love it.

 
I recognized Daltrey and the drummer right away. The Who is not to be confused with The Guess Who. I used to get them mixed up listening to the radio when I was a yewt just getting into R&R. Here's an Espaniol-friendly version for all you Spaniards out there . . . . . .

 
Back
Top