What music are you listening to NOW?

Banned monkey?

Love the original. Keep trying to get banned. I gave up on getting rid of you so now you just gonna have to try and get banned. Give us your best shot monkey dude . . .
 
Well, there's 3:31 of my life that I won't get back.
 
You lightweights. Is a Cranberry tune too heavy for you? How about this . . .

 
OMG Kevin.....that is a great song. How come I never heard it before today? I'm going to get that tomorrow!
 
In the mood for some oldies - some real oldies . . .

 
I hadn't heard about it yet. It's a bummer. He was a phenomenal guitarists and entertainer. I was just listening to a Johnny & Edgar Winter playlist on youtube last week while working in the shop.

Since he died in Sweden yesterday (he was hugely popular there) thought it fitting to play one from Sweden in '87

 
Johnny Winter RIP. He was the sound track to my first rebellious teen memories, I wore out the 8 track Johnny Winter And "LIVE"
 
 
Sweet surrender . . . .


 
 
Play this even if you don't like classic music and you will have a great day. Crank it up.


If nothing else check out the magnificent curl in those necks!
 
Back
Top