What music are you listening to NOW?

kweinert said:
I've spent the morning and early afternoon listening to Straight No Chaser, an a capella group.

Their latest CD, Under the Influence, and their Christmas CD Holiday Spirits.

Yes, Christmas - don't know why, I just wanted to listen to them and those are the two that I have :)

One of my favorites... I'm a sucker for harmony.:good2:
 
I wasn't familar with Stright No Chaser but I like them.

Also like Street Corner Symphony and Talk of the Town (Jerry Lawson)

This one is a little off Street Corner's normal.

 
I'm kinda taken with the original song (hard to believe that the singer is only 16, but there it is), but I saw this version and I had to share.
 
That was cool.
 
scrimman said:
I'm kinda taken with the original song (hard to believe that the singer is only 16, but there it is), but I saw this version and I had to share.
 
Was just doing some rockin' out....


Celldweller...Tough Guy




Scott (can't help it, I'm strange) B
 
My son and I were dissecting locomotive breath and Aqualung Friday during sandwich time. His "new" favorite song is Down to the Waterline (Dire Straits). He heard it a million times when he was a kid I used to play DS first and Comminuque all the time, but he has now rediscovered all those cool songs I used to play in the truck. He's really become a classic rock fan and I am glad of it.

 
I wouldn't so much call it music, but I have been listening to the kid that lives around the corner ride his Dad's new moped around the cul-de-sac literally for the last 5 hours.
 
I was never a fan of Jethro Tull....sorry...

But I love Dire Straights......Mark is such a great tickler of the strings.
 
Don't know where I've been but I missed this. I am a huge Jethro Tull fan. I am not a fan of advertising - in fact I hate it - but did you see the ad in Rolling Stone where Ian Anderson took out a full spread ad with only the image of a flute on a white background with the words " The flute is a heavy metal instrument" ? I always wanted that ad blown up on a painting on my wall... But the digital age had not arrived yet :sarcastic: maybe I still will :drinks:
 
I have to keep y'all honest at least once a year. I think it's been a year since I last posted this. Sure hasn't been that long since I last listened. I pretty much live it. :cool2:

 
Back
Top