What music are you listening to NOW?

 
 
Classic high Neil . . .

 
In the night, we lie awake
And see the hazy shades of dawn
There's no rest for those who die
The deadly angel greets the morn

I have a dream that we can change it
You need just a glimpse of hope and I
Will be your leader in the fight against Rome
We're united, so you don't stand alone

In the night, you hear the drums
The last and longest fight begins
Your knife is sharp and in your mind
You know this time we got to win

I can see the face of fate is turning
We can throw the ball and chain away
We can make it happen just as long as you believe
Together we stand up for our peace


For those that don't know, this is a song about the fabled slave and freedom fighter Spartacus, and his struggle against Roman tyranny, and their unjust war making against other nations.
 
Last edited:
 
Scott (and all Anderson fans) check this out!!! I just found it on a lark looking for a live version (knowing I wouldn't find one). Check him out aping the conductor lol. He's such a clown lol. This is WAYYYYY cool!!

 
Back
Top