What music are you listening to NOW?

 
 
theres a hidden significance to this one.

Name a Madonna video or song that doesn't have some kind of hidden meaning. :sarcastic:

I remember there being a big to-do surrounding this one but I can't remember what it was. Never was exactly a big 'donner fan . . . .
 
I wore this 45 out when I was a yewt. I was typing a PM and had to use the word 'patches" when the song just jumped right into my face so of course I had to play it.


I better finish that PM I was writing lol . . .
 
 
I wore this 45 out when I was a yewt. I was typing a PM and had to use the word 'patches" when the song just jumped right into my face so of course I had to play it.


I better finish that PM I was writing lol . . .
Yup, I remember that one. If you get netflix, there is a documentary called "Muscle Shoals" about the studio and music scene there, it's a great nostalgia trip, has a segment about Clarence Carter... and many others...
 
Yup, I remember that one. If you get netflix, there is a documentary called "Muscle Shoals" about the studio and music scene there, it's a great nostalgia trip, has a segment about Clarence Carter... and many others...

We'll watch it.
 
 
How the HELL did I ever miss THIS version? !!!!

 
well after goin through barry's topic, i got to thinkin, and pulled out a cd of mine and threw it in....this is a song that rings close to me...

 
Back
Top