What music are you listening to NOW?

Greg I added a Dana Falconberry video to your post because, this is a video thread not pictures. :nodice:

She sounds like a 6 year old girl singing. :whatever:
 
image.webp It's hard for me to do a video when I'm working the show. This is tonight image.webp Jason Isbell. This guy is really amazing.
 
It's hard for me to do a video when I'm working the show. This is tonight Jason Isbell. This guy is really amazing.

I know what you do for a living but probably no one else here does. You have one of the coolest day jobs (except they are usually at night lol) on the forum. I think you should start a thread in the chatroom and catalog your shows. Think about how cool that would be. Must I beg?
 
I know what you do for a living but probably no one else here does. You have one of the coolest day jobs (except they are usually at night lol) on the forum. I think you should start a thread in the chatroom and catalog your shows. Think about how cool that would be. Must I beg?
I think I will sounds like a great idea. Maybe folks will think it's interesting.
 
I can't get the dang video to post, sorry! Tony
Tried to repair it for you Tony, but it doesn't look like a valid link to a video. Might want to check your link and try again.
 
Tried to repair it for you Tony, but it doesn't look like a valid link to a video. Might want to check your link and try again.

I don't know what the deal is, it plays when I go to YouTube and look it up. Thanks Kenbo for trying:blush-33:
 
Tried to repair it for you Tony, but it doesn't look like a valid link to a video. Might want to check your link and try again.

I fixed it for him. You need to be a computer whiz kid like me to figure that kind of stuff out.

:sarcastic2:
 
That was pretty cool, country aerosmith, whooda thunk?

They're a dam good group, y'all ought to check them out. They started as a AC/DC cover band, (get it, Hayseed Dixie, AC/DC), but have done a KISS album and several others. I've got 3 of their albums I think. They have opened for AC/DC. Pretty cool stuff. Tony
 
It just don't get no better than Wanda Jackson. She was (still is I think) a PISTOL!



And my favorite!
 
I guess Wanda was a little too "out there" for most of you lol. @NYWoodturner check this out. If you had any Soft Machine vinyl then you and I are probably the only members on the forum that did.

 
I wasn't familiar with Wanda Jackson but she reminded me of Brenda Lee.
Story is that when she was doing a tour in France at age 12 a lot of people thought she should not be singing some songs due to content. The producers "leaked" to the press that she was a midget and all was well.

 
I guess Wanda was a little too "out there" for most of you lol. @NYWoodturner check this out. If you had any Soft Machine vinyl then you and I are probably the only members on the forum that did.

Nope - Believe it or not Ive never heard them before.. How the hell did I miss that? I like them though. Kind of a Jeff Beck / Jean Luc Ponty mix...
 
Not listening to now, but last night we went to Kerrville for an outdoor concert and fireworks show with one of my all time favorites, Robert Earl Keen. I've been listening to his music and going to shows for about 25 years now. Not so frequently going to shows nowadays, he's gotten much more popular and they're too crowded for my taste, but still puts on a hell of a show. As a bonus, Nikki's favorite band, Micky & the Motorcars opened, so everyone was happy. Great time! Tony

IMG_20150704_201133.webp
Robert Earl Keen

IMG_20150704_195736.webp
Nikki and Micky
 
 
Back
Top