I've never thought of you as a Freddie Fender kinda guy.
I've never thought of you as a Freddie Fender kinda guy.
My mom liked him. .....


Got tickets to see Steven Wilson when he comes to the west coast (Solana beach) in a couple months. SO STOKED!
With a dash of Rush sprinkled on top...Sort of a cross between Tangerine Dream, Enya, Shadowfax, and Enigma. I dig it.
One of my all time favorite groups. I love me some RushWith a dash of Rush sprinkled on top...
Yep it doesn't get any better than rush. The only band I've ever seen five times and would see ten more if I couldOne of my all time favorite groups. I love me some Rush
oh man, I saw them for my first big rock concert back when they did their 30th anniversary tour. Holy crap! They were awesome. It's so amazing that a group comprised of just 3 dudes can sound like that. They led me to Dream Theater, which is another of my favorites.Yep it doesn't get any better than rush. The only band I've ever seen five times and would see ten more if I could
I believe it was in 76 when I seen them the first time. It was there 2112 tour. The tightness of the three of them just blew me away. I get in some heated debates about them being the best three piece band. Most folks from Texas seem to think zz top is the best lol. Now I do love me some zz but it's just a different styleoh man, I saw them for my first big rock concert back when they did their 30th anniversary tour. Holy crap! They were awesome. It's so amazing that a group comprised of just 3 dudes can sound like that. They led me to Dream Theater, which is another of my favorites.
I believe it was in 76 when I seen them the first time. It was there 2112 tour. The tightness of the three of them just blew me away. I get in some heated debates about them being the best three piece band. Most folks from Texas seem to think zz top is the best lol. Now I do love me some zz but it's just a different style
76?! Dang. That was back in the day. I was - 5 then. (81)