As I have aged, thoughts of a saying my father often said ring more true each time I near a bathroom, "Caution on the side of air"
Last edited:
Because my mom was from Iowa and there was a great fishing pond on grandpa’s farm, my crap area is much smaller and my yankee area is much larger due to the 1973 oil crisis.Couldn’t decide whether to post this here or in the True Texas facts forum. Decided it would get the most traction here:
View attachment 286674
Nope, and i'm still traumatized. Probably contributed to my current mental state. Just like Miss Debbie from Romper Room never seeing "Earl" in her magic mirror--she only saw the Richards, Mikes, Steves and Pauls. Romper, bomper, stomper-boo, tell me, tell me tell me do...I'm pretty sure that was not funny at the time!
She never saw me either and I'd wave my arms and stand up and everything.Nope, and i'm still traumatized. Probably contributed to my current mental state. Just like Miss Debbie from Romper Room never seeing "Earl" in her magic mirror--she only saw the Richards, Mikes, Steves and Pauls. Romper, bomper, stomper-boo, tell me, tell me tell me do...![]()
I did the same thing, every morning until i was 27.She never saw me either and I'd wave my arms and stand up and everything.
OK, I'll bite, what changed at 27?I did the same thing, every morning until i was 27.
So how old is your thumb?
Kids television show called Romper Room, started in 1950 something. Lasted a pretty long time, until the 90's I think it was still on. The host was Miss Debbie. During every show she's get out her magic mirror and claim to see all the kids that were having a special day.What is the "Miss Debbie"?
68So how old is your thumb?
They got a new Miss Debbie...and i needed to start 3rd grade!!OK, I'll bite, what changed at 27?
Did you grow up in Tennessee?They got a new Miss Debbie...and i needed to start 3rd grade!!