A Joke a Day Keeps The Boredom Away . . .

As I have aged, thoughts of a saying my father often said ring more true each time I near a bathroom, "Caution on the side of air"
 
Last edited:
I'm pretty sure that was not funny at the time!
Nope, and i'm still traumatized. Probably contributed to my current mental state. Just like Miss Debbie from Romper Room never seeing "Earl" in her magic mirror--she only saw the Richards, Mikes, Steves and Pauls. Romper, bomper, stomper-boo, tell me, tell me tell me do... 🙂
 
Nope, and i'm still traumatized. Probably contributed to my current mental state. Just like Miss Debbie from Romper Room never seeing "Earl" in her magic mirror--she only saw the Richards, Mikes, Steves and Pauls. Romper, bomper, stomper-boo, tell me, tell me tell me do... 🙂
She never saw me either and I'd wave my arms and stand up and everything.
 
What is the "Miss Debbie"?
Kids television show called Romper Room, started in 1950 something. Lasted a pretty long time, until the 90's I think it was still on. The host was Miss Debbie. During every show she's get out her magic mirror and claim to see all the kids that were having a special day.
 
Back
Top