Oh, I sorely know! By the time it got retired, it had been around a lot of the world, all the soft rubber covering the body had rubbed off, and it had a light leak or two. Still working well otherwise. Still use the lenses, except for a couple I lost up in Montana/Wyoming. But by that time, I wanted to go bigger format. Got a Mamiyaflex C330 (TLR medium format), but too cheap to buy a Hasselblad. But also got a Graflex Press Camera (a hoot to use), but got deep into large format - 5x7 and 8x10 and the Zone System. Never did get a F3HP, but bought and used a couple of EM's and FM's before going digital. D1, D2x and stopped at a D3X (all on the secondary market). Love the D3X, but do not want to spend the bucks for the newer ones. Next camera, if I get one, I want it to do videos. Or might gravitate back to 8x10 format and contact prints - ala Ansel! But will need to figure out where to develop film and paper. The labs and school labs I used to use - no longer exist.