I bet you thought that would be over the head of all us brisket-eating redneck hicks!
I bet you thought that would be over the head of all us brisket-eating redneck hicks!
I'll call your mistake. Being they are Ravens, the term Murder is not used. The term 'Unkindness' is used.
Well, that wasnt nice of them either. Attempted unkindness...I'll call your mistake. Being they are Ravens, the term Murder is not used. The term 'Unkindness' is used.
I get where he is coming from. Got one of the little skittles at the house...
Sometimes, decisions are better left to others!
So what happened when you stepped in front of it while it was moving?Lowe's now has robots patrolling the aisles taking inventory. I saw this one this morning
View attachment 283905

You just knew he did that, too. And probably danced a bit.So what happened when you stepped in front of it while it was moving?![]()
Just another case were someone else decided they can expose you to additional radiation without your consent.Lowe's now has robots patrolling the aisles taking inventory. I saw this one this morning
View attachment 283905