How's your day been?

William Tanner

Reaction score
First name
Bill
Thanks everyone for the thoughtful and kind comments. I’ll eventually get back into the shop after a long hiatus of actually doing any work. My buddy I’ve known since high school and work is coming from Bend and we will fish some next week.

SENC

Reaction score
First name
Henry
Pretty damned good...

20240504_130123.jpg

20240504_130335.jpg

Screenshot_20240504_132842_Chrome.jpg

Barb's BQ is in Lockhart, TX, self-proclaimed BBQ capital of Texas. Everything was fantastic, the pork ribs and sausage particularly exceptional. Highly recommended.

I'm amending my prior position on BBQ. While I still think BBQ (as a food name) is reserved for pulled pork (ENC-style), I'm coming around to these BBQ joints that serve Brisket, ribs, sausage, and turkey. These women at Barb's sure know how to do then right

Nature Man

Reaction score
First name
Chuck
Pretty damned good...

View attachment 256540

View attachment 256541

View attachment 256542

Barb's BQ is in Lockhart, TX, self-proclaimed BBQ capital of Texas. Everything was fantastic, the pork ribs and sausage particularly exceptional. Highly recommended.

I'm amending my prior position on BBQ. While I still think BBQ (as a food name) is reserved for pulled pork (ENC-style), I'm coming around to these BBQ joints that serve Brisket, ribs, sausage, and turkey. These women at Barb's sure know how to do then right
Looks so good! I'll have to stop in there the next time I'm close to that area! Chuck