What music are you listening to NOW?

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=VIsz0aVlDLY&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DVIsz0aVlDLY

You mean...Moccasin Creek
 
Ken,

When my wife and I were driving back from Sherman yesterday this song came on the radio. Knowing every word to it I cranked the volume and serenaded tortured her. Haha actually she likes the song too but she doesn't know the words except for mama I'm coming home so she helped me out there. Love this song.
 
Kevin said:
Ken,

When my wife and I were driving back from Sherman yesterday this song came on the radio. Knowing every word to it I cranked the volume and serenaded tortured her. Haha actually she likes the song too but she doesn't know the words except for mama I'm coming home so she helped me out there. Love this song.

The only volume acceptable for this song is LOUD.
 
Kenbo said:
Kevin said:
Ken,

When my wife and I were driving back from Sherman yesterday this song came on the radio. Knowing every word to it I cranked the volume and serenaded tortured her. Haha actually she likes the song too but she doesn't know the words except for mama I'm coming home so she helped me out there. Love this song.

The only volume acceptable for this song is LOUD.

You realize that us lowly Americans cannot view your post right? Or Eay? It says the uploader has not made this post available in this country...
Im sure most of us know the song - and should if we don't ... but you can't view it here.
Its OK Ken.. we love you anyway - even though you don't deem us worthy :rotflmao3::rotflmao3:
Scott
 
NYWoodturner said:
Kenbo said:
Kevin said:
Ken,

When my wife and I were driving back from Sherman yesterday this song came on the radio. Knowing every word to it I cranked the volume and serenaded tortured her. Haha actually she likes the song too but she doesn't know the words except for mama I'm coming home so she helped me out there. Love this song.

The only volume acceptable for this song is LOUD.

You realize that us lowly Americans cannot view your post right? Or Eay? It says the uploader has not made this post available in this country...
Im sure most of us know the song - and should if we don't ... but you can't view it here.
Its OK Ken.. we love you anyway - even though you don't deem us worthy :rotflmao3::rotflmao3:
Scott



Really?!?!?!?! How messed up is that? I sometimes see a video that is embedded on here and when I click it, it says the same thing. The video is not approved for viewing in my country. I've always thought that was BS but didn't realize that it was happening to the videos that I've been posting. Is it just the latest video, or has it been happening to all the videos that I post?
 
Guess I'm gonna be the weird one for awhile......Ephixa - Some Wobbles

Only on Fridays can I jam in the house.....wife ain't home!




Scott (melting down the neighborhood) B
 
I've spent the morning and early afternoon listening to Straight No Chaser, an a capella group.

Their latest CD, Under the Influence, and their Christmas CD Holiday Spirits.

Yes, Christmas - don't know why, I just wanted to listen to them and those are the two that I have :)
 
Back
Top