Please give us a review after you use it a few times. I have one cheap jig that I’m really not pleased with. ChuckJust got this thin rip jig in the mail. It should help quite a bit with the cutting boards and thin pieces. All those boards I made last year I was pretty much eyeballing the thin strips I had to cut. I purchased this through Peach Tree. It seems to be built pretty solid.
View attachment 253768
Would like to see this when you have it set up with a wood block in place. ChuckI decided to get THE definitive steady rest (Robust) for my upcoming vase/vessel/lamp/ whatever projects.
I’ve made a couple steadies on my own, but they do flex and move some. This one is as solid as they come, shouldn’t be any vibration/shake—- all metal, one piece ring.
Price was a little hefty—-swmbo said “Happy Easter”!
This one fits the 25 inch swing on the AB.
View attachment 254708

Can't wait to see what you do with these!!! ChuckImpressed with several members use of iridescent paint, ordered a set from Amazon.
View attachment 262609
Let your imagination fly!Impressed with several members use of iridescent paint, ordered a set from Amazon.
View attachment 262609
So great to have inventory in-hand! Have any idea how many you’ve made to date? On an unrelated note, would you show a pic of the picture “Opportunity“ that is in the top right of this photo. Thanks! Chuck
Thanks! That’s an amazing number! Love the message in this picture. ChuckThought about it and would estimate around 5000.
Life is a series of stepping stones…
View attachment 262891
Forgotten the location now, but one ofmy former organizations had those up and down the hallways. Never knew the source but have to admit I liked all of the series as thoughtful and inspirational .Thanjs!
Thanks! That’s an amazing number! Love the message in this picture. Chuck