If those had been razorbacks I would have thought Arkansas.
If those had been razorbacks I would have thought Arkansas.
Mmm. We can get these from monsieur bernard who makes the best cheese in the world. (He has won the award for best cheese in France more than I can remember and since France makes the best cheese he has the best cheese) trust me, when you try some of his Comte your world will turn upside down. He makes good saucisson too. My favourite is his wild boar and venison one. It is so rich in flavour.That actually looks like my nephews fridge. In addition to the salami he's been making, he also smokes vast quantities of cheese throughout the year.
Here is a sampling of what he is bringing home for the holidays:
View attachment 282097
And one that just finished: a Saucisson D'Alsace.
View attachment 282098
I've eaten at the Old SF Operahouse in Houston. It was okay, I don't recall my steak as being anything special. The girl on the trapeze was nice tho. Not sure I understand the connection between a trapeze that swings over the bar and an old time opera house but it was something different.You might have to question if you ever went to a prom if you did not eat at the Old San Francisco Steakhouse or The Magic Time Machine - well at least if you lived near San Antonio in the 70's.
View attachment 282112
View attachment 282113
Maybe I need to move to Wisconsin!Mike, that's the average fridge here in Wisconsin...
I think the kid is taller!@Tony
Let's all recognize and give appreciation to one of our favorite moderators !!
View attachment 282192
GGRRRRRRR!!!I think the kid is taller!![]()
I am disappointed I expected a Clyde.:)GGRRRRRRR!!!
I really did think about it!!!I am disappointed I expected a Clyde.:)
Here was @Bean_counter's son Sawyer at SWAT in 2024. He's taller than @Tony nowI think the kid is taller!![]()
Do the mods need remedial picture training
Yep!!!Do the mods need remedial picture training
Here was @Bean_counter's son Sawyer at SWAT in 2024. He's taller than @Tony now
View attachment 282208
FAKE NEWS; AI GENERATED!!!
Only thing that could be AI there would be making you actually that tallFAKE NEWS; AI GENERATED!!!