Oh, the humanity!You can do better. Here's some inspiration for tonight...
View attachment 282288
View attachment 282289
I want you guys to know that this is a comment from a person replying to a story about Sidney Sweeny. It's not authored by me. ............ NubsI'm in my mid-70s, which would be old in some families, but my relatives tend to live into their 90s, and have done so for the last four generations, so I have good genes. On the other hand, I wonder about my jeans. Lately they have gotten too friendly, because they always hug me tightly. ...............Nubs
I was happy to give you credit, but must admit the image of Sidney Sweeney in friendly jeans is better than the image of you in the same.I want you guys to know that this is a comment from a person replying to a story about Sidney Sweeny. It's not authored by me. ............ Nubs

I understood that before but thanks for explaining. (-:I want you guys to know that this is a comment from a person replying to a story about Sidney Sweeny. It's not authored by me. ............ Nubs
Had to look her up, took dozens of pictures before finding her in jeans. Which picture is he referring to, I wonder.?. She looks kind of Betty Davis like. Looks loaded / drunk or high in many of those photos, at least the white girl photos I saw.I was happy to give you credit, but must admit the image of Sidney Sweeney in friendly jeans is better than the image of you in the same.![]()
Never heard of Sidney Sweeny…Had to look her up, took dozens of pictures before finding her in jeans. Which picture is he referring to, I wonder.?. She looks kind of Betty Davis like. Looks loaded / drunk or high in many of those photos, at least the white girl photos I saw.
She was involved in a woke uprising from a commercial she did about jeans. Only about 4-5 months ago?. ............ NubsNever heard of Sidney Sweeny…
Yeah. It ended in “Sydney sweeney has good jeans” which sounded like “genes”. The eugenics comments were crazy.Yeah, something about jeans vs genes...
Doug, you can't be TOO old to remember prom. Who cared about the food (neither were all that much to brag about) - it was about the date on your arm - and possibilities! I was only 17 and did more ball playing, fishing, and hunting than dating!I've eaten at the Old SF Operahouse in Houston. It was okay, I don't recall my steak as being anything special. The girl on the trapeze was nice tho. Not sure I understand the connection between a trapeze that swings over the bar and an old time opera house but it was something different.