You just need a welder, a case of beer, & some shop time!What I wouldn't give to have that on my gutter down spout!
Last edited:
You just need a welder, a case of beer, & some shop time!What I wouldn't give to have that on my gutter down spout!
What I wouldnt give to have ring-side seats when Mrs DLJeffs sees it for the first time!What I wouldn't give to have that on my gutter down spout!
Truth.Saw this at a friend’s house yesterday.View attachment 287025
She'd look at it, then give me one of those side ways looks, then shake her head and go back inside. After 46 years together she probably has me figured out and given up.What I wouldnt give to have ring-side seats when Mrs DLJeffs sees it for the first time!
I'm bettin' that it didn't take the full 46 years for her to get you figured out...She'd look at it, then give me one of those side ways looks, then shake her head and go back inside. After 46 years together she probably has me figured out and given up.

Not me! Neighbors have reported me too many times already. And there is no HOA anywhere close!What I wouldn't give to have that on my gutter down spout!
That's the biggest reason I want one.Not me! Neighbors have reported me too many times already. And there is no HOA anywhere close!