A Joke a Day Keeps The Boredom Away . . .

What I wouldnt give to have ring-side seats when Mrs DLJeffs sees it for the first time!
She'd look at it, then give me one of those side ways looks, then shake her head and go back inside. After 46 years together she probably has me figured out and given up.
 
I was in the bar the other day telling my buddy the joke about the epileptic..."What would you do if an epileptic was having an episode in the bath?...throw the laundry in." However, the guy two seats down said "My brother is an epileptic and had an episode in the bath and died."

If the ground could have swallowed me up right then I'd have been happy.

I turned to him and said "I'm sorry to hear that, did he drown?"

The guy said "No, he choked on a sock."
 
Last edited:
Back
Top