Thanks Chuck. Words can’t describe how much pain we are feeling. It’s hard to believe the connection we make to our furry companions.Sorry to hear of your loss. Looks like a precious dog! Chuck
Thanks Chuck. Words can’t describe how much pain we are feeling. It’s hard to believe the connection we make to our furry companions.Sorry to hear of your loss. Looks like a precious dog! Chuck
So sorry. They have us, no doubt.
The SS SplinterAre you going to rename it?
No, I'm keeping the name. If your a fan of the pink panther movies think of how Kato always attacked the inspector. Lol.Are you going to rename it?
Thought he was going to live forever!
I'm still not betting against him. If anyone can whoop the Grim Reaper, it is Chuck.Thought he was going to live forever!
Technology has changed since that boat was built. Wonder if trim tabs would help the ride. Have no idea of the cost of an option like that would be. I just know they can make a boat run smoother at different speeds and reduce the bounce.I pulled the swim platform off of my boat today to sand and refinish it.
View attachment 286333View attachment 286334
Next i removed the holland mi from it.
View attachment 286335
Holland is gone, lol. Keeping the name though.
View attachment 286336
Do they make trim tabs for boats that size? I see them on flats skiffs all the time and they really help stop porpoising and can tilt the skiff slightly to help keep riders on the windward side drier.Technology has changed since that boat was built. Wonder if trim tabs would help the ride. Have no idea of the cost of an option like that would be. I just know they can make a boat run smoother at different speeds and reduce the bounce.
Didn't Kato from the Green Hornet go on to have his own comic book series?The Green Hornet had a sidekick named Kato also. Similar characters both funny!
Paul really laughed over those Chuck Norris jokes. We were all fans of Chuck in this family. Wonder what happened?Thought he was going to live forever!
Technology has changed since that boat was built. Wonder if trim tabs would help the ride. Have no idea of the cost of an option like that would be. I just know they can make a boat run smoother at different speeds and reduce the bounce.
Trim tabs would be an option. But the outdrive can be trimmed to get the boat to plane properly. There will be very little bounce with this boat, lol, she's a heavy girl. It's a boat known for plowing through the waves and not skipping over them like an aluminum boat.Do they make trim tabs for boats that size? I see them on flats skiffs all the time and they really help stop porpoising and can tilt the skiff slightly to help keep riders on the windward side drier.